GM Core packages are distributed primarily as
.yymps for GMS 2.3, but its the same process) files. These files are GameMaker packages which can be easily imported into an existing GameMaker: Studio 2 project.
First, download the
.yymp(s) file. This guide will assume you downloaded
gdash.yymp to your
- In your GameMaker project, click "Tools" on the top menu
- Select "Import Local Package"
- Navigate to the downloaded .yymp file in the file explorer (~/Downloads/gdash.yymp)
- Double click on the .yymp file
- An "Import Resources" window will open up. Click "Add All" in the middle.
- Click "Import" (leave the checkbox unchecked)
You should now see the resources in your resource tree.